Working at Goatsocial is REALLY
Goatsocial prides itself on delivering exceptional experiences for our clients. People always ask.. how do you actually deliver great experiences? Well, it’s a fairly simple answer. It’s people like you.
Paid Design Internship
Goatsocial is recruiting a new designer to learn the ways of the digital marketplace. Your focus would be helping develop brand guidelines, choose colour palettes, select typography, and edit images. We’re a full-service studio; you’ll get to work on a variety of projects, helping the team with web design, some print jobs, and possibly some UX/UI if that’s your jam.
This is a 3 month, paid internship.
- Assist the design team in creating brand assets, mood boards, colour palettes, selecting photos, and choosing typography
- Work within the brand guidelines of our many diverse clients
- Help create fresh, new brands for new clients
- Comfortable using Sketch and/or Adobe CC. We’re a Sketch focused office, but if you’re comfortable in Photoshop (or willing to learn something awesome and new) we can work with that.
- Comfortable with photo editing and retouching
- Willing to learn. We can teach most of the skills we require, but we can’t teach you how to be open to it.
- Attention to detail. It sounds obvious and everyone asks for it, but seriously, sweat the small stuff.
It’d be awesome if:
- You’re interested in interaction, animation, motion graphics, and making things move.
- You have a love for typography.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously. We’re a fun crew, and we’re not afraid to be goofballs.
What you’ll get from it:
- Great experience working on a huge variety of projects. You might even learn a thing or two.
- Awesome support from a team that cares about – and works really well with – each other.
- Oh, and money. It’s paid.
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Goatsocial is recruiting a project manager to handle client communication, operations management and project coordination from concept to delivery.
- Project Planning and Coordination – Assist in defining project scope from the sales to completion, while focusing on timely delivery of a quality end product.
- Setup of projects post-sale in our project management system
- Work with all team members to allocate appropriate amount of times to assigned tasks
- Define project management process and own on-going process improvement exercises.
- Supporting day to day communications with our clients
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to work with many different types of businesses and industries
- Experience in a Digital Agency environment (web development/web application projects)
- Experience in G Suite / Google For Work / Google Apps (they need to stop re-branding!)
- Experience in project management software like Basecamp or Asana
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
Would be awesome:
- Project Management education from accredited university or institution
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Vancouver, B.C.